2011年3月10日星期四

Oak Ridge's Stallings a hit on PGA and with a pen


Oak Ridge's Stallings a hit on PGA and with a pen

From dealing with the Tiger crowds, to learning how to keep his head up and making four different travel plans, it is enough to pull your hair out even without missing a four-foot putt. It makes sesnse he hasn't favored that well yet on the course -- missing business golf clubs the golf timeline cut in his first five PGA tournaments, but he has threatened and made his fair share of birdies and eagles.The best thing I've learned from his blog is how calm, cool and collected he is. From my first talk with him after PGA Q school where he earned his card to play on Tour in January, I could tell he doesn't seem to get rattled and he thrives on some of that pressure out there.Reading his blog on how cut throat the golf business can be is truely humbling.When I thought about sports journalism Donald Been Named European Tour Golfer and golf timeline getting into the business, it was athletes like Scott who made me want to jump in with both feet. There is a drive in Stallings that makes him want to be the best.I'm more likely to sink an interview than a putt, but if I had even a crowd of 10 watching me work, I would get neverous. He has thousands.

没有评论:

发表评论